Multi-Sport Camp 2014
For Boys & Girls ages 5-12
Come join our coaches in a fun atmosphere where the kids learn techniques and tactics for sports such as soccer, basketball, floorball, ultimate frisbee, volleyball, flag football, leadership skill-building games, and more! Lunch option is provided in our onsite restaurant.
Multi-Sport camps being offered:
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!!!
PA Day Camps
For the Halton District and Catholic School Boards 2013-2014 School year:
Friday October 11th
Friday November 22nd
Friday December 20th
Friday January 31st
Friday March 7th
Friday June 6th
Pizza lunch, snack and juice provided.
$55/day (HST Included)
Winter Break Camps
Have some fun during your 2013/14 Winter break:
3 day camps: Dec 23,26,27 & Dec 30, Jan 2,3
$120/week (HST Included)
Registration is closed!
March Break Camps
Get ready for another fun week off school!
Monday March 10th – Friday 14th, 2014
Fun 5-day Camp! 9am-4pm
Free early drop off and late pick-up from 8am-5pm
Ages 5-12 years old
$210/week (HST Included) Lunch plan available for $40 +HST for 5 days.
Registration is closed!
Multi-Sport camp important information:
- Welcoming environment
- Check-in and check-out system
- Programs for ages 5-12
- Low staff/Child ratio (1:8 – 1:10 maximum)
- Campers grouped according to age and/or ability
- Experienced, qualified, and highly trained coaches
- Coaches certified in Frist Aid and CPR
- Multi-Sport Camp coaches are certified in First Aid and CPR, and attend mandatory training sessions prior to the start of camp to ensure the safet and fun experience for your child. Staff training includes safety and emergency procedures for the facility and camp, conflict resolution, and coaching and lesson planning. We enforce a sign-out policy where all parents and guardians must be on the safe list to sign out their child.
Multi-Sport Camp Coaches
- Your childs experience is important to us. The Burloak Sports Centre takes pride in the selection of its coaches. Our staff have years of experience in coaching several different sports. We are always looking to develop and enchance our coaching skills to ensure that your childs camp experience is possitive, rewarding, and most importantly, fun!
Athletes Code of Conduct
- To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all its participants, the Burloak Sports Centre implements its Athletes code of conduct. The code is sent to each participant upon registration. Each camp will discuss the code prior to the start of the session, and campers will be reminded about the code throughout their session.
Drop-off and Pick-up
- Drop-off and Pick-up location is located inside the Burloak Sports Centre front lobby at the front desk
Drop-off (AM/Full-day campers): 8:00 AM-9:00 AM
Pick-up (AM campers): 12:00 PM-1:00 PM
Drop-off (PM campers): 12:00 PM-1:00 PM
Pick-up (PM/Full day campers): 4:00 PM-5:00 PM
* Please note that programming will start at 9:00 AM each camp day, and will end at 4:00 PM. Coaches will be available to spervise sports during extended hours.
All full-day campers participate in a supervised lunch. Lunch takes place in our on-site Restaurant and Grill. Campers have the option of bringing their own lunch or registering for our lunch plan (please see below).
- Lunch Plan
- Full lunch service is available to our Multi-Sport Camp participants on a daily basis in our on-site restaurant by Sandi from the lunchbasket.ca . The menu is very kid-friendly and includes a main course, snack and a drink. The cost for the lunch plan is $40.00+ HST per week
- *Call us to find out how we can accommodate campers with any food challenges 905-631-0000 ext. 200
What to wear and bring to camp
- All campers should wear comfortable clothes that they do not mind playing sports in. This includes shorts, t-shirt, and running shoes. Please ensure that your camper wears shoes that tie up and will stay on their feet when running. For cool days, a sweatshirt or long-sleeved t-shirt would be beneficial. A reuseable water bottle is recommended. Water bottles can be filled up at the Burloak Sports Centre. Please label all items coming to camp. Campers are reminded NOT to bring items of value that are not required at camp (e.g. MP3/iPod, cell phones, and excessive amounts of money).
- Attendance is taken at the beginning of each day (at 1:00 PM for afternoon camps). If your child is absent on the attendance list, a Multi-Sport Camp representative will first call home, then the parent/guardian's work to confirm that your child is absent. If you know in advance that your child will be absent from camp, we ask that you call the Burloak Sports Centre (905-631-0000 ext. 200) and let us know.